Contoh tulisan bahasa inggris tentang hobi

 


Hi semuanya! Kali ini saya akan memperlihatkan kalian salah satu contoh,Tulisan bahasa Inggris tentang Hobi. Tulisan ini 100% asli buatan saya(karena sebenarnya saya buat untuk tugas sekolah hehehe). Semoga bermanfaat yaa teman temann

Adapun unsur pertanyaaan yang membangun teks ini adalah:

1. What is your hobby

2. who introduce or teach your hobby

3. Whom do you do your hobby with

4. Why you pick this as your hobby

5. When do you do your hobby

6. Where do you do your hobby

7. How this hobby makes you feel

Berikut ini adalah hasilnya

My Hobbies

Hello!, My name is Muhammad Hamiz Ghani Ayusha. I am in ninth grade at Sinar Cendekia Islamic School. Let me tell you about my hobbies!. Actually,I have many hobbies. But i will just tell you my favorite hobby. My hobbies are watching TV, singing,listen to music and playing piano. No one teach me about this hobby. Sometimes, i do my hobby alone and sometimes with my family. I choose this as my hobbies because playing piano make me feel cool and i play piano because i want to be a productive young people. Because when we get older, your time to make the world see what you have create is getting less. Watching TV and singing make me feel relax and happy(especially if i do that with my family). I do my hobby when there is a time to do it. And i do my hobby everywhere and anywhere i can(except playing piano because my piano is too big enough to carry). This hobby always make my mood good so i love to do my hobbies.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kesenian Debus Banten